Yoga Nidra II Certification On Demand With Mentorship. Register below.
Photo Credit: Maddie Turnbull
I AM Yoga Nidra II — Certification Online On Demand With Mentorship
Self Study with Kamini Desai, Ph.D. mentored by John Vosler
PREREQUISITE: Yoga Nidra I: Immersion
The Art of Sleep Meditation that Awakens Your True Nature
Combining science with the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will be able to develop Yoga Nidra protocols to address such conditions as:
• Habits and Addictions
• Trauma and PTSD
• Depression and Anxiety
This course of study not only provides you with the skills to guide others in yoga nidra, but is also the ideal tool for your own transformation. You will receive your own unique yoga nidra card deck system which will allow you to easily customize Yoga Nidra experiences. This training is excellent for psychologists, mindfulness practitioners, bodyworkers, yoga teachers, healthcare workers, helping professionals, hypnotherapists and energy healers in search of new tools to serve their clients.
Yoga Nidra II: Certification is a continuation of Yoga Nidra I: Immersion. Once you have successfully completed both Yoga Nidra I and II: Immersion and Certification, you will receive Certification as an I AM Yoga Nidra Certified Facilitator.
This course is guided and expertly mentored by Kamini Desai and John Vosler via live zoom conferences, combined with post-meeting quizzes and at home study and personal practice components for a total of 50 hours. Some participants will be taking the course live in person with Kamini and some will be online led by John Vosler. Both groups will be learning from both teachers and will receive personal mentoring from assistants and both lead teachers.
- Kamini’s book, "Yoga Nidra; The Art of Transformational Sleep," is the companion reference book to this course. Available in various formats. Order here.
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. They can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside the course.
- Read Cancellation Policy here.
- You will have access to the course for 90 days.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee. To do this use this form.
- The hours you from this course transfer into the International Association of Yoga Therapist (IAYT) Accredited 800 Hour I AM Yoga Therapy Program.
Sign up for our newsletter and get to know our vibrant community!
We'll send you meditation insights, course offering updates and
exclusive offers. We love sharing the things we love with you.